What is it about?
Roche has always been committed to supporting patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals, with concrete solutions to facilitate treatment paths and guarantee and improve the sustainability of the National Health System.
In line with Roche’s commitment to operate as a “Healthcare Partner” of the 360 ° health system, Roche is looking for innovative solutions for the therapeutic areas of Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases and Diabetes Mellitus.
In particular, with a view to improving the patient care experience, Roche seeks digital solutions and services for the administration of exams, therapies and care outside the hospital:
1. Provide solutions to support the delocalization of care pathways
2. Provide solutions for the delivery of exams and diagnostic tests at home
3. Decision support tools for patient care by the General Practitioner
The Challenge is aimed at all “Projects”, in particular to those managed by startups, which have already tested the validity of their solution through a Proof of Concept (PoC) and are able to present the results.
Applicable Projects can be proposed by public or private entities and individuals residing in Italy or within the European Union.
For more information download the attached PDF.
An evaluation committee, composed of Roche representatives, will evaluate the project according to the following criteria:
- originality and relevance of the proposal to the areas indicated in the Challenge;
- possibility of realization and development potential of the Project;
- methodology used and results evaluation parameters;
- ease of use / application;
- management of ethical-legal aspects;
- replicability of the Project and possibility of agile expansion in the event of an increase in the number of recipients;
- presentation of the results already obtained and the expected results
Do you have a solution to our challenge? Download the template to send your application.
Remember that in the template you will have to frame the problem you intend to solve and explain your project comprehensively.