What is it about?
Roche has always been committed to supporting patients, caregivers and healthcare professionals, with concrete solutions to facilitate treatment paths and guarantee and improve the sustainability of the National Health System. In line with Roche’s commitment to operate as a “Healthcare Partner” of the 360 ° health system, Roche is looking for innovative solutions for the therapeutic areas of Oncology, Neuroscience, Rare Diseases and Diabetes Mellitus.
In particular, Roche seeks digital solutions and services aimed at clinicians, patients, caregivers and other players in the health system to improve the sustainability of care processes for:
1. Provide solutions for the correct administration of therapies and monitoring of adherence
2. Creation of referral networks between centers of excellence
3. Development of networks and comparison between general practitioners and specialists in the areas of interest
The Challenge is aimed at all “Projects”, in particular to those managed by startups, which have already tested the validity of their solution through a Proof of Concept (PoC) and are able to present the results.
Applicable Projects can be proposed by public or private entities and individuals residing in Italy or within the European Union.
For more information download the attached PDF.
An evaluation committee, composed of Roche representatives, will evaluate the project according to the following criteria:
- originality and relevance of the proposal to the areas indicated in the Challenge;
- possibility of realization and development potential of the Project;
- methodology used and results evaluation parameters;
- ease of use / application; management of ethical-legal aspects;
- replicability of the Project and possibility of agile expansion in the event of an increase in the number of recipients;
- presentation of the results already obtained and the expected results
Do you have a solution to our challenge? Download the template to send your application.
Remember that in the template you will have to frame the problem you intend to solve and explain your project comprehensively.